PFC assists the Public Administration in the evaluation of proposals from private individuals, defining:
– The formal procedures to be observed.
– Economic and Financial Plan Analysis:
- input and output correctness control;
- profitability and sustainability indicators analysis;
- analysis of alternative scenarios;
- analysis of adequacy of the required public grant;
- identification of criteria in order to select the most advantage offer.
– Analysis of the “Agreement Scheme” of the Proposal:
- risk allocation;
- balance of rights and obligations between the parties;
- analysis of mechanisms of protection and guarantee of the Public Administration.
– Assistance in negotiations with the private partner.